Georgetown University's MCH Navigator and NCEMCH are pleased to work with the Association of Maternal and Child Health Programs (AMCHP) in development of this list of online trainings and resources for use by the Title V workforce for improving their time management skills.
Table of Contents
Trainings from the MCH Navigator
- Time Management: Your Time, Your Priorities Your Choice. Date Developed: Unknown. Source: Midwest Center for Life-Long Learning in Public Health, University of Minnesota School of Public Health . Presenter(s): Jolene Shouman. Type: Online Course. Level: Introductory. Length: 90 minutes.
- The Essentials of Time Management. Date Developed: unknown. Source: Association of American Medical Colleges. Presenter(s): Susan R. Johnson. Type: Webinar Archive. Level: Introductory.
- Effective Project Management. Date Developed: 2011. Source: CALPACT at UC Davis. Presenter(s): Jeffrey Oxendine, MPH, MBA. Type: Webinar Archive. Level: Introductory. Length: 82 minutes.
- For more trainings on time management, use this Automated Search to access TRAIN.
Other Professional Trainings
- Pediatrics in Practice. Henry Bernstein, DO for the
Bright Futures Health Promotion Workgroup, online modules. Module on time management is focused on (1) tips and techniques; (2) how to incorporate time management into Bright Futures; and (3) how the health professional can use time management to streamline care of infants, children, adolescents, and families.
- Time Management. Date Developed: 2011. Source: UCF Student Academic Resource Center. Presenter(s): Jennifer Wright. Type: YouTube video. Level: Introductory. Length: 37 minutes.
Resources from NCEMCH