Annotation: This four-part webinar series focuses on providing the public health community with practical knowledge on sustainability based on Mr. Monroe's "fundamental principles and practices to promote program sustainability" -- Results, Resources, and Relationships. These webinars are meant to apply broadly to Healthy Tomorrows projects and can be extrapolated to other Title V programs. Webinars include: (1) How to Package, Promote, or Re-Purpose Outcomes as Results; (2) Strategies for Sustaining Vital Program Resources; (3) How to Mine, Map, and Mobilize Relationships for Sustainability; and (4) How to Implement your Sustainability Plan. Sponsored in part by the U.S. Maternal and Child Health Bureau.
Learning Objectives: Webinar 1: How to Package, Promote, or Re-Purpose Outcomes as Results:
• Identify four key sustainability strategies related to Healthy Tomorrow outcomes and results.
• Recognize that not all outcomes are equal and the three types of high-impact outcomes.
• Consider ways to package and promote existing outcomes to garner the attention of potential supporters and investors.
Webinar 2: Strategies for Sustaining Vital Program Resources:
• Identify four key sustainability strategies related to Healthy Tomorrow resources.
• Describe an asset-based approach to resource development.
• Consider options for implementing a relationally rich approach to resource development.
Webinar 3: How to Mine, Map, and Mobilize Relationships for Sustainability:
• Identify three key trends.
• Consider ways to mine, map, and mobilize grantees' sustainability networks.
• Analyze the level of involvement of key stakeholders and partners in sustainability network.
Webinar 4: How to Implement your Sustainability Plan:
• Understand the virtuous cycle of results, resources, and relationships
• Identify essential elements necessary for effective team approaches to sustainability planning.
• Evaluate the progress of your sustainability planning efforts.