Date Developed: n.a.. Source: MCH Navigator. Presenter(s): MCH Navigator. Type: Interactive Learning Tool. Level: Intermediate. Length: Self-paced.
The purpose of this learning brief is to provide resources that support storytelling in public health. In turn, this will aide health professionals’ understanding of:
• What a success story is.
• Why it is important to tell success stories.
• What tools and strategies are available to develop success stories.
The five elements of this framework are based on the plenary session for the Division of MCH Workforce Development Grantee Virtual Meeting (09/26/18), “How to Tell Your Program’s Story to Key Stakeholders,” given by Deborah Klein Walker, Ed.D.
• Understanding what a success story is.
• Learning why it is important to tell success stories.
• Equipping yourself with the tools and strategies are available to develop success stories.