Date Developed: n.a.. Source: National Child Welfare Workforce Institute and Center for the Study of Social Policy. Presenter(s): n.a.. Type: Video. Level: n.a.. Length: Series; various lengths.
This series features workforce and organizational development stories and strategies to achieve racial equity. It includes these titles:
1. Using an Institutional Analysis to Identify Core Issues and Spur Change - July 2017
2. Community Collaboration & Grassroots Effort (Cross-systems & Tribal Partnerships) - September 2017
3. A Data-Driven Approach to Improving Outcomes for Black Girls in Child Welfare - December 2017
4. Slow and Steady Wins the RACE of Child Welfare Equity - February 2018
5. Strengthening Our Efforts Through Partnerships with Academia - June 2018
6. Sustaining Racial Equity Improvements in Child Welfare - September 26, 2018
The webinar series is listed under 'Past National Webinar Series'