Date Developed: 1/16/2019. Source: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration. Presenter(s): Johanna Bergen and Millie Sweeny. Type: Webinar Archive. Level: Intermediate. Length: 84 minutes.
This webinar focus on how to operationalize family and youth leadership in all phases of SOC development and expansion. Presenters will share a framework with specific questions and strategies that can be used to guide the implementation of family- and youth-driven approaches. This webinar is part of the SOC Expansion Leadership Learning Community. Additional resources are listed on the youtube page.
• Understand the requirements and value of of youth and family engagement and leadership of systems of care (SOCs).
• Understand roles for youth and families at all levels.
• Learn about partnering with youth- and family-run organizations.
• Learn about the use of guiding questions as a framework for assessing and implementing youth and family engagement and leadership.
• Engage in question and answer discussion.