Date Developed: 2-1-2018. Source: National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools. Presenter(s): n.a.. Type: Interactive Learning Tool. Level: Introductory Intermediate. Length: Self-paced.
This online learning module from the National Collaborating Centre for Methods and Tools (NCCMT) provides public health leaders with an overview of areas to consider when planning organizational change.
• Learn about a model for organizational change
• Discover tools that can be used for organizational assessment
• Develop knowledge and skills in planning organizational change
• Learn about strategies for implementing organizational change
• Become familiar with process, structure and outcome indicators and their measurement
Locate the module for 'Change Management' at the bottom of the list of all trainings.