Date Developed: Unknown. Source: South Central Public Health Partnership. Presenter(s): Andrew Rucks, PhD. Type: Interactive Modules. Level: Introductory. Length: Self-paced.
This course provides awareness of and an introduction to the process of project management. The course contains eight modules that will define project management and offer an overview of the critical project management tasks of defining project scope; establishing tasks and milestones; sequencing tasks; exploring the concept of efficiency; establishing timelines; scheduling tasks and resources; and monitoring progress.
• Be aware of the key processes of project management.
• Be able to define the scope of a project.
• Differentiate between project tasks and milestones.
• Define elementary project timelines.
• Be aware of the complexity of scheduling projects.
• Be able to understand the essential requirement of monitoring project progress.
To access this course, you first need to create an account