Date Developed: Unknown. Source: Upper Midwest Public Health Training Center. Presenter(s): Jane Schadle RNC, MSHA. Type: Online Course. Level: Introductory. Length: 60 minutes.
This course is part of a the New Public Health Administrators Series, a 14 hour-long online program targeted toward new public health administrators and nursing administrators. This course may be taken by itself, or as part of the New Public Health Admin (NPHA) Curriculum. Grant Writing, by Jane Schadle - consists of a one hour video segment which is accessible via video streaming technology. PowerPoint slides of the presentation are provided in PDF format. Participants will be assessed through practice exercises and an online post-test.
• Identify grant awarding organizations in Iowa.
• Describe the steps involved in preparing a grant application.
• Describe the resources needed in preparing a grant application.
• Discuss the reporting obligations once a grant is awarded.
• Discuss the implications of grant awards to agency budgets.
To access this course, you first need to create an account