Date Developed: 9/20/2012. Source: U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration. Presenter(s): Lynda Honberg, Kathy Watters, Sylvia Sosa, and Naomi Clemmons. Type: Webinar Archive. Level: Introductory Intermediate. Length: 80 minutes.
This learning opportunity presents finding from a review of the State Implementation Grant Program and discusses programs that serve CYSHCN, the role of Title V and strategies for systems integration.
• Understand the population of children/youth with special health care needs.
• Understand the system of services that families need.
• Assess Title V’s role in promoting/facilitating this system.
• Learn how have other states worked to improve the system.
• Identify resources to support system improvement.