Date Developed: 7/23/2018. Source: U.S. Maternal and Child Health Bureau. Presenter(s): Lauren Raskin Ramos, MPH; Laura Kavanagh, MPP; Meredith Morrisette, MPH. Type: Webinar Archive. Level: Introductory. Length: Series; length varies.
This webinar presented information to new grantees of the U.S. Maternal and Child Health Bureau's (MCHB's) Division of MCH Workforce Development (DMCHWD). Topics included:
• Overview of the Health Resources and Services Administration and the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB).
• Overview of the Division of MCH Workforce Development (DMCHWD).
• Description of the current DMCHWD investments.
• Review of reporting requirements and key deadlines for DMCHWD grantees.
• Key cross-cutting resources and communications mechanisms.
• An opportunity for targeted Q&A with DMCHWD staff.
Previous years' orientations are also available:
• Provide an overview of the organization of the Maternal and Child Health Bureau (MCHB) and the DMCHWD.
• Discuss the Division's programs, goals, and impact.
• Review information related to grants administration.
• Introduce key resources.